My name is Joe and I am 32 years old. It’s long been a plan of mine to start a blog, so I thought why not. The reason for the blog is that I love to chat and share ideas with people and have managed to get my articles published on other sites.
So I thought I would give this blogging a try. Rather than publish my ideas every now and again on other peoples sites, I thought why not publish my ideas on my site for everyone to enjoy.
My passions are
- Personal Finance – helping people to save money and save for their financial future.
- Sport – I love football and I am a Manchester United fan.
- Family Stuff – I have two kids and love doing activities with them at the weekend.
- Animals – I have always enjoyed pets since being a small child.
- Technology – I have worked in IT for over 20 years, so I love to write about technology and share my ideas on them,
If you would like to write for the site, then please feel free to get in touch.
The name of the blog came from something which I find myself saying on a regular basis. “Brilliant Cheers” if you offer me a cup of tea.